Did you know that LEAD has been sending out a newsletter every week for over 4 years? It’s true!
And each week, the feature article (200+ at last count) is posted to the LEAD website where you can access them any time.
Here are 2017’s articles to-date. We invite you to revisit your favorites or catch up on ones you may have missed.
We hope you find this helpful!
Christian Leadership articles by Peggy Hahn, Executive Director of LEAD
- 3 LEAD Team Practices to Try
- On the Train to Somewhere: Council Planning
- Who Owns the Church?
- Spark your faith imagination
- Show Up and Be Seen
- Reclaiming the Church as Space for Faith to Grow
- A Space to Create
- Redlining & Block Clubs
- Brave Space
- What is your God-narrative?
- Summer Reading Recommendations
Excerpts from LEAD books:
- The Sacred Valley, by Peggy Hahn
- Work Out, by Peggy Hahn, Kristen Krueger, and Rozella White
10 Minute Toolbox videos by Pastor David Hansen, Director of Communication & Innovation – LEAD
- Leadership is Joy
- Joy in Our Team
- Joy in Our Faith
- Joy in New Life
- Joy in Many Voices
- Joy in Governance
- Joy in Finding the Right Resources