-by Peggy Hahn, Executive Director of LEAD
Getting perspective is a priority for leaders who are ushering in the future. It can feel like a heavy lift to move the congregation forward. LEAD is offering a six-week series designed to build skills and imagination for you and your leaders. We are limiting the number of congregations to maximize the experience learning from each other. Maybe this is for you?
Rethinking Church Leadership is for those who want to become more:
- Visionary: the path forward starts with imagining the possibilities.
- Resilient: recovery and renewed energy include facing the questions of our day.
- Present: experience the movement of the Holy Spirit in person or online.
- Influencing: what we measure grows so set metrics carefully.
- Clear: finetune your goals as a plan emerges to rethink your congregational leadership.
- Networked: there’s a big difference between sharing information and growing a movement.
Registration is open – grab a spot. We will meet every Tuesday, at 6:30 PM Central Time for 60 minutes, beginning September 13. You will enjoy the wisdom of practitioners and facilitated learning. This is more than a PowerPoint to view. If the Rethinking Church Series interferes with a typical church meeting, you may want to invite these leaders to join the conversation. Once you sign up, your whole congregation can be engaged, in real-time or through recorded sessions. The registration deadline is Wednesday, August 31st. We promise that this will be worth your time!