RENEW is designed to build:
Competency – find leadership direction in the midst of unprecedented challenges
Capacity – find renewed strength for the journey via deepening personal discipleship
Community – find support and accountability via relationships with trusted colleagues
In RENEW, regular discipleship practices build a foundation for addressing leadership challenges in real time with the support of colleagues and guides.
Small groups of eight will be facilitated by the Rev. Louise Johnson and the Rev. Ernie Hinojosa.
Within your RENEW small group, you will:
- Learn to address and work through challenging leadership issues.
- Deepen your own discipleship and learn to build a culture of discipleship in your organization.
- Find support, challenge, and accountability in a community of peers.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Build critical skills and resilience for the road ahead.
RENEW is for pastors, deacons, youth leaders, outdoor ministry professionals, social ministry leaders, and judicatory leaders
New Cohorts beginning in 2021.
Registration is open now.
Day and time to be finalized with cohort.
Pastor Tami Groth shares her experience.
what can you expect?
- Participate in weekly group sessions, 60 minutes long. (Groups will pause at holidays and for part of the summer.)
- Offer support, challenge, and accountability to their peers.
- Engage a daily practice of discipleship that includes reading scripture, reflection, and prayer.
LEAD will provide:
- Timely and contextual teaching on discipleship and leadership practices.
- Group facilitation.
- Feedback, guidance, and support.
- Occasional one-on-one consulting (three free hour-long sessions).
Cost: $1,500 for a full year
You may choose to make one payment of $1,500 or 4 payments of $375.00 each.
Quarterly payments for Cohort 3 beginning in 2021 are due:
with registration / April 30, 2021 / July 31, 2021 / October 31, 2021
Dates and times for cohorts will be listed soon.
Rev. Louise Johnson
Pastor Johnson is Director of Leadership Development for LEAD. Johnson has a Certificate in Leadership and Management from the Harvard School of Graduate Education and several other certificates in Adaptive Leadership. She is a proven change leader, a committed and flawed disciple, and a great cook!
Rev. Ernie Hinojosa
Pastor Hinojosa currently serves as Senior Pastor of Rejoice Lutheran Church in suburban Dallas, and as part-time consultant for LEAD. He has been coaching/mentoring pastors and key lay leaders in the US and Canada since 2005. He is also a long-suffering Dallas Cowboys fan, so please pray for him.