Have you ever had the urge to pause for a brief moment to get organized (consolidate all your to-do lists into one maybe?) before moving forward again? Sometimes just looking at things in new ways helps you get unstuck. That’s what we’re doing for you this week.
We’ve gone back through the year so far and grouped the feature articles from our newsletters into broad categories so you can revisit your favorites or catch up on ones you may have missed. Of course, you can always find ALL our posts (dating back to 2013 when LEAD first began) on the LEAD website.
We hope you find this helpful!
Christian Leadership articles by Peggy Hahn, Executive Director of LEAD
- Stop Making People Happy!
- Reframing Team Work: Movement Making
- Take Your Life Back
- A Decision to be a Learning Congregation
- Remarkable Means Worthy of Attention
- Be a Remarkable Small Congregation
- Changing the Rules to be Remarkable: Part 1
- Changing the Rules to be Remarkable: Part 2
- Good for the Soul
10 Minute Toolbox videos
- LEAD Launches a Year of Hope
- What is Hope?
- What’s Your Story?
- Hope in Pilgrimage
- Stewardship is Hope
- Young Leaders Are Hope
- Hope in Mentoring
- An Aha Moment (The Vanishing Neighbor by Marc Dunkelman)
- Book Reviews – pick one! (The Necessary Nine by Bob Farr and Kay Kotan, Grounded by Diana Butler Bass, Originals by Adam Grant)
- Conversational Intelligence by Judith Glaser
- Call to Action (Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson and Joseph Grenny)
Reflections by Lynn Willis, Spiritual Guide – LEAD