The Work Out Process is a ten-step program undertaken by a congregation to accompany leaders as they deepen their theological understanding, expand relationships beyond their comfort zones, and recognize the gifts, resources, assets, and humanity of all people. A Connecting Team will lead the process in the congregation by first moving through the steps themselves and then preparing to lead others in small groups through the Work Out Experience.
The 3 units include:
- Thinking Theologically – seeing God in scripture calling people to expand their understanding of who is welcomed
- Looking Back to Move Forward – using history to provide a framework for where we have been and where we are going
- Sacred Interdependence – exploring shifts from an individualistic way of thinking to a collective way of being
LEAD offers resources, training, and coaching to help congregations successfully move through the process. Four different packages are available to meet the specific needs of your congregation.
Free resources include:
- 10 Minute Toolbox videos (free registration required)
- Work Out Journal (coming soon)
Work Out Packages
|Package 1||Package 2||Package 3||Package 4|
|Tune In Guide (8 copies)||X||X||X||X|
|Coaching||4 Sessions||8 Sessions|
|ACCESS PACKAGE 1||ACCESS PACKAGE 2||ACCESS PACKAGE 3||ACCESS PACKAGE 4|
Individual copies of the Work Out Guide are available for purchase from Amazon.