A 52-card set designed to help you identify shared values
One of the fundamental elements of moving forward as a ministry is identifying the values that matter most as a community.
LEAD Values Cards provide a fun, engaging way to help any group begin the conversation about what values are most important to them.
- 48 cards with possible values (and a definition for each)
- 3 blank cards (in case you have a value that is not included)
- 1 list of all the values included
- 1 plastic carrying case to keep the cards fresh
- Access to online resources and activities for using the cards
Who are the LEAD Values Cards for?
The LEAD Team has used these cards with congregations of every size and shape. Some already had a defined purpose and values, and some were just starting the process. We have also used these with small groups within a congregation, with non-congregational ministries – and even with our families!
In short, these cards are helpful for anyone who wants to have a meaningful discussion about what values are most important to them, and especially which values they share with a group.
If you want to explore the values (and purpose) of a congregation more in-depth, we recommend you check out LEAD’s Wake Up process.