WORK OUT PROCESS
Calling people of faith into meaningful relationships
THE WORK OUT PROCESS
is a ten-step program undertaken by a congregation to accompany leaders as they deepen their theological understanding, expand relationships beyond their comfort zones, and recognize the gifts, resources, assets, and humanity of all people. A Connecting Team will lead the process in the congregation by first moving through the steps themselves and then preparing to lead others in small groups through the Work Out Experience.
The 3 units include:
- Thinking Theologically – seeing God in scripture calling people to expand their understanding of who is welcomed
- Looking Back to Move Forward – using history to provide a framework for where we have been and where we are going
- Sacred Interdependence – exploring shifts from an individualistic way of thinking to a collective way of being
LEAD offers the following resources, trainings, and coaching for the Work Out Process that can be customized for your unique context.
Work Out guide
- step by step timeline for the Work Out Process
- detailed explanations for each of the ten steps
- training activities
- Bible studies
- questions for listening and reflection
Online training by a LEAD coach
- to equip the Connecting Team facilitator and the pastor to lead the Work Out Process
Coaching with experienced coaches
- to accompany your congregation through the process
Work with LEAD to design a package to meet your specific needs.
By committing to the Work Out Process, you are making the decision to listen to and follow God into the future.
neighborhood and the