WAKE UP PROCESS
Calling people of faith into God’s mission
THE WAKE UP PROCESS
is an effort to more fully align our own lives and our congregation’s life with God’s mission. It is an effort to catch up to some of what the Holy Spirit is doing in our changing world and to shape our missional identity.
The Wake Up guide presents a 10-step program that draws on ancient Christian prayer practices, faithful discernment, and strategic thinking to clarify congregational Core Values and Purpose in alignment with God’s mission. It’s about missional identity formation.
LEAD offers the following resources, trainings, and coaching for the Wake Up Process that can be customized for your unique context.
Wake Up guide
- step by step timeline for the Wake Up Process
- detailed explanations for each of the ten steps
- training activities
- Bible studies
- guided exercises for identifying Purpose and Core Values
- and more
Online training by a LEAD coach
- to equip the Centering Team facilitator and the pastor to lead the Wake Up Process
Coaching with experienced coaches
- to accompany your congregation through the process
Work with LEAD to design a package to meet your specific needs.
By committing to the Wake Up Process, you are making the decision to listen to and follow God into the future.
neighborhood and the
The Tune In
The Dig Down Process
working out of our comfort zone to expand relationships to
reflect the diversity of God’s creation