DIG DOWN PROCESS
Calling people of faith into a growth mindset
THE DIG DOWN PROCESS
is an adventure in thinking theologically, exploring governance and staffing, and maximizing resources. Making shifts in these three important areas can empower a congregation to move forward in mission. The Dig Down guide is designed for deep thinking and action. Each step includes reading, conversation, and discernment towards the larger goal of evaluating and making changes as needed within the congregation.
LEAD offers the following resources, trainings, and coaching for the Dig Down Process that can be customized for your unique context.
Dig Down guide
- step by step timeline for the Dig Down Process
- detailed explanations for each of the ten steps
- training activities
- Bible studies
- questions for listening, reflection
Online training by a LEAD coach
- to equip the Exploring Team facilitator and the pastor to lead the Dig Down Process
Coaching with experienced coaches
- to accompany your congregation through the process
Work with LEAD to design a package to meet your specific needs.
By committing to the Dig Down Process, you are making the decision to listen to and follow God into the future.
neighborhood and the
The Tune In
The Wake Up Process
working out of our comfort zone to expand relationships to
reflect the diversity of God’s creation