by Peggy Hahn, LEAD-Executive Director
LEAD is offering a series of intensive learning opportunities this year. We are taking all we have learned in the past six years and putting it out there so you can access it from the comfort of your own phone, computer or tablet.
Because habits are difficult to transform – especially if we try to do it alone. Yet there is proof that new behaviors can transform our lives and maybe even our congregations.
You can be part of LEAD’s very first Intensive opportunity, the Congregational Council Intensive. What does it look like?
- Intensive trainings will be fast, focused and friendly
- Four 2-hour online sessions with LEAD staff and leaders, just like you, from across the country
- A network of leaders who are committed to learning and growing together
- Four different topics of critical importance to leaders
- Goals for change
- Practicing courageous faith
- Lead to learn through experiments
- Sparking generosity
- Weekly rhythm of preparation, learning, and tangible next steps to apply what you’ve learned
Check it out! You have until January 31 to register. We know that’s fast, but it’s a new year, why wait?
If now’s not the right time for you, watch for future intensives. Or better yet, sign up to be the first to know when new opportunities are available.
Send us your leadership questions to help shape the content of future intensives. If you want to get a direct email on future intensives as they are developed, become a LEAD partner by clicking here.
We hope you join groups that help you maintain new habits this year. Resolutions are fun, but building new habits takes work that is more sustainable with support. Happy New Year!