LEAD exists for you – we are in it together. Friends, we have a heartfelt request for each of you to invest $10 in LEAD this month to help us grow and expand the resources and services we offer leaders and faith communities in 2018.
Leaders are launching community gardens, initiating new faith practices, partnering with local schools, asking hard questions, responding to needs in their neighborhoods, creating strategic plans, identifying shared core values and a clear purpose, and so much more with YOUR support through LEAD. Their stories are pouring in and inspiring new resources for a new year. This is where you come in.
We are asking you to donate $10 by January 31 in honor of the 10,000+ volunteer hours our team has given to provide you with these top 10 resources. Please show your love by donating today.
Here are the Top 10 ways LEAD has supported leaders in 2017. Together we can make an even bigger impact in 2018!
- Created free print-ready Advent and Lent resources used by nearly 1,000 congregation around the world in 2017. Get a sneak peek at our 2018 Lenten resources now!
- Sent free monthly newsletters filled with leadership tips, tools, and challenges to over 4,000 people each week. Check out the 10 most-read articles from 2017.
- Equipped leaders with 40+ free 10 Minute Toolbox videos.
- Encouraged individuals and congregations to engage in new spiritual practices through newsletters articles, seasonal resources, and more.
- Improved the user experience for accessing resources through the LEAD Partner
- Opened the door to travelers on our pilgrimage to Turkey and Greece by providing scholarships to new leaders.
- Empowered 70+ congregations in six different synods to reach out to their neighborhoods through LEAD Journeys.
- Published a new book, Work Out Guide, and prepared to launch Faithful Metrics(with accompanying resources) on February 1, 2018.
- Provided financial gifts to 53 leaders impacted by Hurricane Harvey, through The Courageous Community.
- Supported individual leaders and congregations with coaching and peer cohorts. Take advantage of our January special for coaching!
This is just 10 of the many ways our LEAD team, made of a small paid staff and many volunteers, serve you. We are excited about reaching even more individuals and congregations with new resources and services in 2018. With YOUR gift of $10 (or more) by January 31, we can make it happen!
Thanks – with all our heart – for your partnership. We exist to serve you. Let us know your leadership needs… we are listening!